Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Help Me PLease!!!!!!!!!!!!!!To Bruce Moen or ne 1 (Read 17111 times)
xsabrinax
Ex Member

Help Me PLease!!!!!!!!!!!!!!To Bruce Moen or ne 1
Mar 21st, 2006 at 2:06am

Hello, my name is Sabrina. I am seventeen years old, and i am having a problem. An older friend of mine has directed me to you. i do not know much about the afterlife and the unknown,
but there is something disturbing in my room, and no one will beleive me or help me. i am not afraid, but extremely effected by it, to the point that i cannot sleep in my room anymore. it opens the doors,
when i sleep i feel something crawling over me and almost about to ... do something to my neck. when this happens i cannot wake up... but my eyes are open. i feel paralyzed. its freaks me out. it also pokes at my feet and sometimes i wake up thinking someone is there, like my momn, and i scream out " What!!" and then realize nothing is there...
i never seeee it, but i hear it and feel it. once i was sleeping and i thought my cat was in the room, knocking things over. but when i woke up fully, i realized i was comepletely alone. i stood up, and then was sent into wat looked like a seizure... i dont know wat that was about... it didnt hurt but my body was spasming...
I am desperate to know what it is. i am curious, open minded and .... that is bad because i am too vulnerable, and unable to say no to certain things. this thing bothers me tho i talk to it like a friend sometimes, hoping to... make it like me instead of trying to kill me or something. please help me.
today i talked to a guy and he said he knew it was a demon or wat he called Incubis, and it was trying to rape me or something... im so .... disturbed by that. i dont know wat to do. please help me
« Last Edit: Mar 21st, 2006 at 11:42am by N/A »  

IP Logged

Spitfire
Ex Member

Re: Help Me PLease!!!!!!!!!!!!!!To Bruce Moen or n
Reply #1 - Mar 21st, 2006 at 5:14am

I would take your phone number off sabrina... not a good idea to post it openly on the net mate.

IP Logged

LightR_on

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Earth
Reply #2 - Mar 21st, 2006 at 5:16am

Sabrina,

I wanted to ask you, have you had other psychic event in your life?

Or are these the first experiences for you?

Love is the key

IP Logged

juditha
Ex Member

Reply #3 - Mar 21st, 2006 at 5:26am

Hi Sabrina There is no way that this spirit is going to hurt you or rape you .It cannot hurt you physically it can make things move about but thats about it . When you go to bed say this prayer DEAR FATHER GOD PLEASE SURROUND ME WITH YOUR PROTECTION OF LOVE AND LIGHT THANKYOU  FATHER AMEN.  When you do this think in your mind of this beautiful white light shimmering round your whole body . Try not to be frightened Sabrina just because its there does not mean its evil . i have had things happen to me sometimes but i just say my prayer of protection . God bless juditha

IP Logged

juditha
Ex Member

Reply #4 - Mar 21st, 2006 at 5:38am

Hi Sabrina whoever told you this spirit is a demon that is going to rape you is talking a load of crap . dont beleive it . God bless juditha

IP Logged

Jambo

1987, a great year for
the human race.

UK
Reply #5 - Mar 21st, 2006 at 6:08am

Quote:
Hi Sabrina whoever told you this spirit is a demon that is going to rape you is talking a load of crap . dont beleive it . God bless juditha

I agree totally with what Juditha says, this ain't nightmare on elm street, things dont appear out of walls to "abuse" you, believe me Sabrina you have nothing to worry about.

IP Logged

deanna

Reply #6 - Mar 21st, 2006 at 6:13am

Hi sabrina i,m so sorry you are going through something like this it must be really frightening i dont think for one minute its a demon i think its just a michievious spirit ,juditha is right say your prayer of protection and also say in a strong voice YOU ARE NOT OF THE LIGHT GO AWAY I COMMAND YOU IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST GO AWAY NOW this spirit cannot physically hurt you try not to be afraid easier said than done i know ,who was it who told you it was a demon ? love and light god bless sabrina i will say a prayer of protection for u as well deanna

deanna

IP Logged

Bud_S
Ex Member

Reply #7 - Mar 21st, 2006 at 12:20pm

Quote:
Hello, my name is Sabrina. I am seventeen years old, and i am having a problem. An older friend of mine has directed me to you. i do not know much about the afterlife and the unknown,
but there is something disturbing in my room, and no one will beleive me or help me. i am not afraid, but extremely effected by it, to the point that i cannot sleep in my room anymore. it opens the doors,
when i sleep i feel something crawling over me and almost about to ... do something to my neck. when this happens i cannot wake up... but my eyes are open. i feel paralyzed. its freaks me out. it also pokes at my feet and sometimes i wake up thinking someone is there, like my momn, and i scream out " What!!" and then realize nothing is there...
i never seeee it, but i hear it and feel it. once i was sleeping and i thought my cat was in the room, knocking things over. but when i woke up fully, i realized i was comepletely alone. i stood up, and then was sent into wat looked like a seizure... i dont know wat that was about... it didnt hurt but my body was spasming...
I am desperate to know what it is. i am curious, open minded and .... that is bad because i am too vulnerable, and unable to say no to certain things. this thing bothers me tho i talk to it like a friend sometimes, hoping to... make it like me instead of trying to kill me or something. please help me.
today i talked to a guy and he said he knew it was a demon or wat he called Incubis, and it was trying to rape me or something... im so .... disturbed by that. i dont know wat to do. please help me

I can understand you can't sleep in your room anymore, but don't abandon your turf too quickly.  The advantage of staying in your room is that the surroundings are familiar and safe.  You wouldn't want to express this problem to the wrong person, and they propose something you "can't say no to," like staying somewhere else, out of your house.  Often when something terrrible happens, it results from a chain of events that begins with a decision that seems small and obviously best.  So, it's my opinion that you not leave your room unless it's too an equally safe place in your own house or with someone your entire family knows and trusts.

Next, those here that say it can't hurt you are not only backed up by a lot of knowledge, but also by the complete lack of evidence for attacks by unseen entities.  The fear of it hurting you is more likely to hurt you than actual harm from an unseen entity, which as someone pointed out, is largely the stuff of movies.

Commanding it to go away sounds like a good plan, whether in the name of Jesus or the spiritual power player of your choice.  The point is to show yourself and it that you aren't going to be picked on.  Reclaim your room, take charge, that sort of attitude could go a long way to getting rid of it.  Personally, I wouldn't bother talking to it like a friend anymore.  Maybe it is, maybe it isn't, but trying to make it like yourself could get really confusing and difficult, when all you really need is get a some peace and sleep.  Now obviously you know some of this could be your mind getting carried away, but it doesn't really matter, because the solutions are the same.

Lastly, I noticed you didn't mention talking to your parents?  Why not?  Rather than only telling friends of your problems, you might consider bringing the parents into this, trusting one of both of them.  While friends are the easiest to talk to, parents have way way more experience and can often offer solutions and comfort.  I would be sure to tell them of anything like you described as "seizures or spasms" - they would want to know that.  One or both may have had similar things happen to them.  Anyway, just a thought.  Good luck.  let us know how it's going.  Don't give out email or phone numbers!

IP Logged

Black_Napkins
Ex Member

Reply #8 - Mar 21st, 2006 at 12:20pm

Quote:

A few of the things you saw here sound a bit like episodes of Sleep Paralysis. The first time i had it, i was extremely scared, i thought i was being molested by two shadowy figures, but i couldn't move.

I've come to now almost look forward to Sleep Paralysis now that i know more about it, because i sometimes have heavy vibrations (what you might think of as seizures, it almost seems like it) and sometimes followed by a breif OBE. I no longer have fear of the presence felt, because i know it's not real, only a manifestation of my own creation.

Or this could be a serious problem, i don't know the full details. I've just recently felt the closest thing I would call a demonic pressence, but i'm still not sure if it was a fabrication of my mind or a real entity. Regardless it was scary...but I haven't been able to recreate this event, so i must go with the latter.

Anyway, good luck, I would however read up a bit on Sleep Paralysis.

IP Logged

your_mum

POWER TO THE PEOPLE!

UK
Reply #9 - Mar 21st, 2006 at 1:32pm

sabrina, remember that fear is a manifest of our minds. if you imagine there is no reason to be scared, you will not be scared. Wink

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #10 - Mar 21st, 2006 at 1:35pm

Since you can't tell what the presence is, the best thing to do would do as others say and pray to God and ask for help.

IP Logged

LightR_on

Earth
Reply #11 - Mar 21st, 2006 at 4:48pm

To Sabrina's Mum, you need to help your daughter here, she has a presence in her room that will not leave just through some positive thoughts!

Tell her not to have sex, I don't know if she is active but this is some thing she must not partake in at this time.

Go and purchase a book on ritual cleansing, in this type of book there will be a cleansing ritual to do with salt use the salt and water through the four corners of the room, do this together with your daughter as she will feel the presence leave her room after and this will settle her soul down again.

Please do not disregard what I have just told you, these entity's do exist and it is your job here to assist your daughter for you are her guardian. through contracted agreement when you brought her to this earth plane.

Love is the key

IP Logged

dave_a_mbs

central california
Reply #12 - Mar 21st, 2006 at 7:39pm

Hi Sabrina-

Sounds like you are just beginning to experience your own rather impressive psychic ability.  There are ways to stabilize everything and to make it work for you.

First, the basic rule to all this is to just be yourself, and have faith in being yourself. If you fuss and fret enough you can transfer enough of your own power to whatever this is that's bugging you that it can be a real nuisance. It takes a lot of effort, but it is possible if you allow yourself to brood and ruminate long enough.  The solution is to realize that all of us are the products of one Creator, including the ones who think of themselves as spooks, spirits, haunts or whatever. The difference is that the ones that feel they have to be annoying are usually trerrified of being exterminated by an angry God. In actual fact, God loves them too.

By recognizing that you may be dealing with a terrified spirit of some kind, it becomes possible to feel compassion, loving kindness, and unconditional acceptance of them, just like anyone else who has a severe handicap - like their body fell off and it scared them.

The easiest way to get rid of entities is usually to get help from someone who is experienced in sending them off into the Light. (Check the IARRT website for a referral.)

Bruce's books deal with earthbound spirits who don't always recognize that they've died, and will give you some ideas. His "Home Study" (book 5) might help too. I liked it. However, if you are going to do this yourself, the point is to let them know that instead of being imperfect and dependent as they cling to you, trying to scare you so that they can have a wee bit of power, there is a wonderful spirit world prepared for them, and in the spirit world, which we usually call the Light, they will have all their wishes granted. God loves them, and they will be healed if they are willing to go there and have a look.

Or you can send them to me and they can ride along with me if they don't want to go into the Light right away. I'll send them there anyway.

Notice that these are in no way negative, hostile, aggressive or harmful ideas. Instead, the thing that is needed is love, acceptance, underrstanding and a little toleration.  From a compassionate perspective, you can dialog with them and lend a sympathetic ear to their issues.

Set your boundaries. It is inappropriate to molest you, to scare you, or to hassle you so that you can't sleep. Say so. Then offer to dialog, help and assist at an appropriate time when you can spend a half hour meditating etc. That regains your power, and stabilizes their world as well.

If you still have the same issues, get some rock salt and some rubbing alcohol, put in a metal dish and place that on a ceramic plate. Offer a prayer for the well being of the annoying infuences, and that they will go into the Light to retun to the love of God. Then burn some alcohol over the salt crustal. This clears the air by filling it with ions. You can also put small dishes of salt in the corners of the room.  Many professionals use this to clear the spooks out of their spacve after doing a depossession.

The basic truth is that you are alive and have all the power. Nothing can touch you without your permission, although thinking "I am in danger and I am afraid" is the equivalent of giving permission. So accept that you are OK for the moment, and that nothing non-material can bother you.

In my profession, I do lots of entity depossessions and past ife work etc. I'd be glad to work with you (at no charge) if appropriate. I'm available for questions etc if needed.

love
dave

life is too short to drink sour wine
IP Logged

Kyo_Kusanagi

Reply #13 - Mar 22nd, 2006 at 8:45am

Dave, there have been many instances in the past, and there will be many instances in the future, whereby others like Sabrina, struggling with similar problems, will be desperately seeking advice from forum to forum on the internet.

For these individuals, the fear and suffering can be rather pronounced, and the potential help for themselves as well as the extraphysical intruders (who are really the ones crying out for help), should they have the opportunity to receive good advice from releasement therapists such as yourself, cannot be understated.

Might I suggest that you include as your signature (on this and other internet forums you visit), a sentence or two along the lines of "If you know anyone who might be experiencing spirit haunting, possession or other intrusion difficulties, visit my website here (hyperlink here to Dave's website) for some free advice on what to do."

Then, the hyperlink would point directly onto a section of your website that includes the excellent advice you've just given to Sabrina, as well as hyperlinks to the other IARRT websites for the list of spirit releasement therapists who could help.

-----------------------------------------

Finally, for the other readers of this thread, I'll like to point out that the International Academy of Consciousness (IAC) also offers courses and training (different courses available for both laypersons and professional practitioners) on Consciential Therapy (CT), which includes the principles that Spirit Releasement Therapy (SRT) works with.

IP Logged

dave_a_mbs

central california
Reply #14 - Mar 23rd, 2006 at 12:13am

Thanks Kyo - as usual, good advice.
d

life is too short to drink sour wine
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.