Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Re: Study 5 Study 9 and "triangles" (Read 5166 times)
Touching Souls

LOVE IS ALL, SHINE YOUR
LIGHT THAT OTHERS MAY
SEE

Metaline Falls, WA
Re: Study 5 Study 9 and "triangles"
Jan 25th, 2005 at 2:17pm

Herb, I feel strongly that the 5 represents May and 9 represents September as they're the 5th and 9th months of the year and you said there were no programs during June, July and August (6, 7, 8). But I don't know about the triangles.  ???

Love,
Mairlyn   Cheesy

I AM THAT I AM -- WE ARE ALL ONE -- TOUCHING SOULS
Wink
WWW minniecricket2000  
IP Logged

Jeffrey Williams

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Burbank, California
Reply #1 - Jan 25th, 2005 at 2:48pm

Dear Herb,

For the an article on angles (basically triangles) try this link http://thesevenrays.topcities.com/index.htm#Angles

Alice Bailey wrote about this subject although I don't know exactly in what books (she wrote so many).  Here's a link to her site as to how they practice triangle work http://www.lucistrust.org/triangles/trintro.shtml#obj.

Hope this helps.

Love and light,

Jeff

IP Logged

Sasuke

How many flavours does
it take to kill a man?

Canada
Reply #2 - Jan 25th, 2005 at 11:14pm

Quote:
I also heard from Alysia on another forum, where she said, ...something will happen may 9th concerning something to do with 3rd dimensional alignment.

Umm, sorry, but what does that mean, 3rd dimensional alignment?

~Does the walker choose the path, or the path the walker?~

IP Logged

alysia
Ex Member

Reply #3 - Jan 26th, 2005 at 7:20pm

Quote:
Umm, sorry, but what does that mean, 3rd dimensional alignment?

hey y'all and Herb with the facinating LD (lucid dream) Grin this I researched from "The Path by Cozzolino. "knowing this, we will say that there are 3 states of awareness available to us in consensus reality. (consensus reality is something we all agreed on, that thats the way it is, however, in the shift in consciousness what we want to do is decide NOT to agree that thats the way it is)

ok, this is exciting..read on...entities in the 3rd layer believe they deserve the reality they are in.they usually maintain a discernible human form. most belief structures include a "physical" paradise, and many others accept existence in some identifiable form. they are however,not bound to the physical substance of form. they can still eat, they do not need to. although they can still walk, they can also move about with just a thought. they may present themselves in the body form in their physical movie of reality(ghosts or shadow people) or take on any form they desire. they spend their time enjoying the "pleasures" of their expectations and going to school. a desire for knowledge is intrinsic in the 3rd layer and its residents possess a childlike curiosity. the movie played out on the viewscreen of awareness in the 3rd layer is the final product of ego. the 3rd chakra located in the solar plexus vibrates in harmony with attention given to self evaluation. it is the seat of self control, will power, authority and humor. the 3rd chakra (the clincher) in Balance is able to participate in experience without judgment. to participate without judgment is to begin to shift into the 4rth layer of cognitive creative mind.
Cozzolino is a master teacher/author who resonates with Bruce's teaching as they are both of a scientific bent.
read more hereabout Cozzolino[url][/url]
« Last Edit: Feb 21st, 2005 at 9:25am by N/A »  

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.