Copyrighted Logo

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Eyes Closed Seeing Colors! (Read 19193 times)
Wilson
Ex Member

Eyes Closed Seeing Colors!
Jun 6th, 2005 at 3:34pm

I've been seeing a beautiful purple color when my eyes are closed while wide-awake.  This has been going on for over a year.  I can't will it to happen, but it usually comes to me shortly after I close my eyes.  The first time it happened, I was stunned.  About two months ago, while lying in bed, I opened my eyes in the dark and still saw the color.  Such a shock.  Told my wife about it so she tried it while meditating.  After a few attempts, she saw the purple too.  As a graphic artist, she found a book of colors.  Both of us found the exact color purple without telling the other.   I have since seen bits of green with the purple and rarely white.  Anyone had experience with this? 

Wilson

IP Logged

Vicky

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Colorado
Re: Eyes Closed Seeing Colors!
Reply #1 - Jun 6th, 2005 at 7:03pm

Hi Wilson,

I often see a beautiful purple when I close my eyes and meditate, especially when I am most relaxed.  Last year a friend of mine was teaching me about meditation.  We sat facing each other, eyes closed, trying to each become as relaxed as we could.  He wanted me to just observe what I sensed and then we would write it down before telling each other anything.  First I saw the purple which was so strong it could not have been mistaken.  I was trying so hard to focus on it, I guess using my physical eyes, that I made myself dizzy!  I mentally yelled in my head, "quick, hold on to me I feel like I'm falling".  And suddenly the purple turned to a beautiful green color that came shooting towards me.  When we stopped and after we wrote it down, we compared notes.  At the time I mentally called to him, he had written down that he felt a quick impulse to touch me.  He said he knew this would be weird so he didn't do it.  Instead he instantly put his hands up chest height, palms facing me, and he said he was sending me love to calm me down.  That was at the same time the purple turned to green.  If the green was coming from him, I guess it was his energy?  I don't know what it means, but it was neat that we seemed to have had a mental connection during meditation.  On my own I still see the purple quite often.  Honestly, I just assumed I always saw purple because it is my favorite color.   Smiley
Vicky

Author of Persephone's Journey, (Amazon.com)
http://www.vickyshort.blogspot.com/
WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Romain

North/West Coast
Reply #2 - Jun 6th, 2005 at 7:14pm

Quote:
I've been seeing a beautiful purple color when my eyes are closed while wide-awake.
 Anyone had experience with this?  

Wilson

Hi Wilson;
Yes i do and quite often, it's one of my favorite color. And i normally associate the color with my healing guides, i always feel that we i calle upon them they show up with that beautiful purple color, it reminds me of the St-germain healing flame.
With love
Romain[color=Blue][/color]

IP Logged

LouC03

Michigan
Reply #3 - Jun 6th, 2005 at 9:29pm

All I see when I close my eyes are colors!  Mostly it's orange, purple, green and blue...but I can't ever get rid of them to see a clear, true-color picture in my mind's eye.  I never thought about it before, i just thought that everyone saw them the same way.  Interesting...

IP Logged

Wilson
Ex Member

Reply #4 - Jun 7th, 2005 at 9:56am

Thanks to all of you for responding!  I've heard that the colors correspond to the colors of the Chakras.  You may already be aware of this . . . here is a link I found . . . http://www.healer.ch/Chakras-e.html.

A bit about me, I have always been a skeptic, that is, until about two years ago.  Raised as a Catholic, I saw the afterlife in mono rather than the surround sound I am beginning to experience.  Something has awakened in me and I do believe there is much more to the story.  I'm very careful with whom I discuss this.  Pretty much, just  my wife and daughter.  Glad I found this site.  More later. 

Wilson

IP Logged

Romain

North/West Coast
Reply #5 - Jun 7th, 2005 at 10:58am

Quote:
. . . here is a link I found . . . http://www.healer.ch/Chakras-e.html.

A bit about me, I have always been a skeptic, that is, until about two years ago.  Raised as a Catholic, I saw the afterlife in mono rather than the surround sound I am beginning to experience.  Something has awakened in me and I do believe there is much more to the story.  I'm very careful with whom I discuss this.  Pretty much, just  my wife and daughter.  Glad I found this site.  More later.  

Wilson

Wilson;
Thank you for the link, just what i needed now to refresh my memorie of chakras and colours, i'm planning to take a course in "Reiki" this summer..so i will probally need that review.
Raise a Catholique, well..welcome to the club, i was born in NB, so there you go. And still having problem with that believe system. It very hard to shave it off.. i'm more incline to believe/trust in Christ conciousness, rather that the chruch that came out of it..no pun intended.
And believe me this is the place where you can talk about those issues if you wish.

With love
Romain

IP Logged

Touching Souls

LOVE IS ALL, SHINE YOUR
LIGHT THAT OTHERS MAY
SEE

Metaline Falls, WA
Reply #6 - Jun 8th, 2005 at 7:23pm

I see colors too when I'm meditating, mostly purple and pink, sometimes blue.  The most intensely vibrant colors I've seen though is when I was attuned to Reiki I and was being worked on. Incredible blue and pink.  Also I've seen the same vibrant colors being in the same room when Frank DeMarco was doing on healing on Rita Warren. I happened to close my eyes and saw vibrant green on one side and vibrant yellow on the other side.

Love, Mairlyn Wink

I AM THAT I AM -- WE ARE ALL ONE -- TOUCHING SOULS
Wink
WWW minniecricket2000  
IP Logged

Wilson
Ex Member

Reply #7 - Jun 9th, 2005 at 7:56am

Thanks for sharing this, Mairlyn.  Reading all of your comments is very reassuring.  Anyone seen shapes that resemble a room when your eyes are closed?  This has happened to me several times late at night.  It is always different, but has such depth.   This comes to me in blacks and grays.    Best to you . . .  Wilson

IP Logged

Bethany
Ex Member

Reply #8 - Jun 17th, 2005 at 8:09am

It seems that the tighter you close your eyes, the darker the colors become. Then when you open them little balls of color release, like some kind of energy. I wonder what it means...

IP Logged

dave_a_mbs

central california
Reply #9 - Jun 17th, 2005 at 11:26am

Hi Bethany-
I've been experimenting with this for years in meditation and I see the same colors that everyoine else sees. There is some reason (based on the size, shape and functional modes of the sensors of our eyes) to believe that these colors are "subharmonics"  of the same light frequencies that we experience in every day life. For example, the greens may be related to red (because of the diameter of the receptor site). I hope to do a little research on this soon.

The thing about eyes that are "half closed" but not wholly dark is different. My wife says, "I have to close my eyes twice," meaning that that are two levels of closure. I agree by my experience. The first level blocks superficial images, but allows subtle images of what appears to be a multidimensional hyperspace. Space is limited here, but on my site (mind-body-spirit-hypnoclinic.com) under "things to read" there is a rather lengthy and complete HowTo if you want to develop and experiment with this "hyperspacial seeing". (I'd be interested in how it works for you. You can ignore the sales pitch, it's for teachers.)

dave

life is too short to drink sour wine
IP Logged

Touching Souls

LOVE IS ALL, SHINE YOUR
LIGHT THAT OTHERS MAY
SEE

Metaline Falls, WA
Reply #10 - Jun 19th, 2005 at 7:52pm

Has anybody ever rubbed their eyes and seen patterns?  I do this every night when I get to bed. It's almost like a kalidiscope at times. If I do it for very long, I get a pain in my forehead so I stop.

Namaste, Mairlyn Wink

I AM THAT I AM -- WE ARE ALL ONE -- TOUCHING SOULS
Wink
WWW minniecricket2000  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.