Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4
Send Topic Print
Personalities (Read 22353 times)
Cosmic_Ambitions

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Personalities
Apr 21st, 2006 at 12:12am

I had a question about personalities...

If we, (the physically incarnate), are basically probes of curiosity sent out via "The Source", and are all EXACTLY the same at the point of launch from "The Source"... then, at what point do we gain an individual identity/personality separate from the other probes (other people)?

In other words... Is there, for instance, an infinite amount of personality traits to choose from at the very beginning of our launch, and each of us just chose a separate set of traits from the beginning, thereby creating the start of our "individualism" separate from the other probes and The Source? And if this is the case, then could we all hypothetically be the exact same person if we started out with the exact same traits? Also, if all of these probes (ourselves) experience all of these traits over a given period of time... will we all mold back into The Source that created us, and these traits, in the end, thereby being one, and the same, as The Source....... (AGAIN)!? Lips Sealed
« Last Edit: May 4th, 2006 at 1:57am by Cosmic_Ambitions »  

Would there be this eternal seeking if the found existed?~Antonio Porchia&&Before enlightenment-chop wood, carry water.  After enlightenment-chop wood, carry water.~Zen Buddhist Proverb&&And remember, no matter where you go, there you are.~Confucius

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Re: Personalities
Reply #1 - Apr 21st, 2006 at 12:43am

heres a little ditty I found helpful for myself considering your questions;

http://www.skyhero.com/transpersonal-realm.htm

these kind of questions are quite deep, not generally answered on a forum, but over years of meditation, my opinion and thanks for being so deep! nice to have people like you ask these things, not that I have all the answers. just sharing what worked for me.

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

Kyo_Kusanagi

Reply #2 - Apr 21st, 2006 at 1:56am

You can never 'return' to the Source/God, if you've never left it in the first place. There can be no end, if there was never any true beginning (eg. to separation).

Some fear returning to the Source/Oneness and losing their individuality.

Some fear never returning to the Source/Oneness, and never experiencing universality.

Both are amusing fears born out of nothing but illusion. When you come to realize You are the Source/Oneness/God experiencing both individuality and universality, simultaneously, across an infinity of beings, forms, existences and realities, you will remember why you created the Comos in the first place.

For each and every Being, are a simultaneous (multi-tasking) free-will adventure into form, enjoyed by the One/Source/God, (from whose perspective in totality, existence is) without beginning and without end.

IP Logged

Cosmic_Ambitions

Reply #3 - Apr 21st, 2006 at 2:59am

That was a good link laffingrain. Thank you for that.

It seems that there are so many levels of thought to every question. It's extremely hard to write into words 
what sometimes can only be expressed with feelings and intuition. I suppose that's when meditation comes in... It leaves me wondering how much we can "truly" understand about the nature of the reality we find ourselves in while we inhabit these human bodies and minds. We are limited to our five senses.... occasionally more if we're spiritually honed in. When we officially pass on to the afterlife, say we gain a host of new and improved senses at an exponential rate... senses that we could have never imagined existed... -- will those new senses totally erase the logic that we currently hold with our "5" physical body senses (sometimes more)? It leaves me wondering.

In addition, I was wondering how the first initial creation came into existence and how it was imagined from the absoluteness of nothing... But, the totality of everything... If someone came up to me right now and said, "Can you please come up with a brand new color... one that has never existed before. -- (Don't mix colors to create colors, but come up with a BRAND NEW COLOR.) -- I personally would be dumbfounded.... THAT.... in essence, is exactly what God did. (But, on a MUCH grander scale.)

---------------

Thanks Kyo for your extrapolation. It left me thinking:

If there is no beginning and no end... how could we be in existence right now in the physical plane if there was an infinity behind us? We could have never gotten to today if the past went on to infinity... I can see God existing forever in an infinite state,  but the things created from God, which are applied to the physical world, must have BEGAN at a specified point, from which infinity can expand forward. But, if infinity stretches off into the past as well, the days would have never gotten to today. That of course applies to our physical reality. (Which we currently find ourselves in.)

Also, how/why did The Source decide which probe would hold which personality traits? Or is it merely random, and inconsequential?

Thanks again,

Cosmic_Ambitions

Would there be this eternal seeking if the found existed?~Antonio Porchia&&Before enlightenment-chop wood, carry water.  After enlightenment-chop wood, carry water.~Zen Buddhist Proverb&&And remember, no matter where you go, there you are.~Confucius

IP Logged

Kyo_Kusanagi

Reply #4 - Apr 21st, 2006 at 3:39am

Quote:
Thanks Kyo for your extrapolation. It left me thinking:

If there is no beginning and no end... how could we be in existence right now in the physical plane if there was an infinity behind us? We could have never gotten to today if the past went on to infinity... I can see God existing forever in an infinite state,  but the things created from God, which are applied to the physical world, must have BEGAN at a specified point, from which infinity can expand forward. But, if infinity stretches off into the past as well, the days would have never gotten to today. That of course applies to our physical reality. (Which we currently find ourselves in.)

Also, how/why did The Source decide which probe would hold which personality traits? Or is it merely random, and inconsequential?

Thanks again,
Cosmic_Ambitions

The unsolvable paradox or conundrum only exists when you imagine separation between 'God/Source/Oneness' and 'Individual/Personality/Creation'. You'll have to step out of the box, else the box itself can only be an incomplete riddle.

From the way you utilize the terms "we", "our physical selves" and "God" or "Source", there is implied an inherent separation. From this (illusionary) separation, yes sure you can focus on a beginning, or many beginnings, for the different soul races, worlds, universes even. But are any of these essentially meaningful on their own?

From a higher unified perspective, one could say, approaching 'God's' perspective, (there is no 'absolute' ultimate, for God is the collective, simultaneous, totality of all evolution and all beings), then the individual beginnings, endings, transmutations, creations, etc, all do not matter. Perhaps you might invite yourself to explore this shift in approach.

Consequently (or inconsequently), if the True You (Source/Oneness/God) are infinitely 'greater' (not as in 'more worthy', but as in 'true nature') than you (the individual human personality), would specific 'beginnings' therefore be of any meaningful significance?

As to your specific concern with regards to personality, traits, creation and destiny; it is exactly as specified in the "Neale Donald Walsh" quote. That is to say...

Quote:

You (each & every being) *are* the Source. To imply otherwise (even for discussion sake) is a slippery slope into meaninglessness. And you did not pre-decide or pre-determine your personality traits from the point of your Creation (ie. as an individual being), certainly not as a domineering Creator God/Source to a will-less creation plaything (though Creation/Existence is indeed a playful exploration of your own Self).

So the 'choice of traits' as you put it, is neither "random", nor "inconsequential". From the perspective of the Totality, or God, it is simple -

You have potential for infinite choices, traits, personalities, natures, ideas, stories, relationships (with other selves of Yourself, of course), and so You willed Yourself into Infinity, to explore all of these choices, with *each* of Your little selves (ie. beings of Creation) having free will to select to explore or even change (at all times) any or all aspects of their personality and destiny, subject, of course to the 12 Universal Laws including Karma (which does in a powerful way, compound or complexify the issue of free will) across an infinitum of worlds, particulary dense physical worlds, to coexist meaningfully, didactically and pedagogically with Your other little selves, as part of your evolution (with a fundamental rule of the game as free will).

From the perspective of your individual being or self, it is also equally simple -

You are the Creator/Source existing/exploring/personified as the little you, the individual you, the individual human being. Therefore, it is still You, who chooses your personality traits, and you are still choosing them at every moment. Choices, experiences and thosenes (thoughts, sentiments, energies) made early during your 'individual creation' will of course powerfully affect the karmic course of your existences throughout all planes you manifest or incarnate in, BUT IT IS STILL YOU.

That is to say, only the separative and myopic viewpoint of misconception, will throw responsibility to "that was a mistake committed by my past life, why should I have to suffer for it?" idea. Because You are still You, and You will always be You. Whether at the beginning of your 'creation', or right now, or in the future, it is still You. You are the Now.

Your Free Will and Choice at this very moment, is every bit as powerful as your choices made early on in your 'creation'. Nay, it's not even correct to say "as powerful as", because that implies distinction. To be accurate, they are both (choices both past and present) are all equally You, and in You, in the Now, and in Love, You are the Bridge across all Time.

This is indeed an important hint as to the TransTemporal nature of the Soul, as well as understanding the true nature of how Free Will determines Destiny, or to be precise, *IS* Destiny.

« Last Edit: Apr 21st, 2006 at 2:14pm by Kyo_Kusanagi »  

IP Logged

Touching Souls

LOVE IS ALL, SHINE YOUR
LIGHT THAT OTHERS MAY
SEE

Metaline Falls, WA
Reply #5 - Apr 21st, 2006 at 12:43pm

Thank you as always dear Kyo. Your words always make my soul sing. Wink

Love, Mairlyn Wink

I AM THAT I AM -- WE ARE ALL ONE -- TOUCHING SOULS
Wink
WWW minniecricket2000  
IP Logged

Kyo_Kusanagi

Reply #6 - Apr 21st, 2006 at 1:50pm

Thank you, Dear Mairlyn.

Smiley
Love, Kyo

IP Logged

Cosmic_Ambitions

Reply #7 - Apr 21st, 2006 at 2:29pm

Wow Kyo,
That's gotta be the best explanation I've heard to date. You truly have an amazing way of explaining things, that I don't think I've experienced before.

Thanks for taking the time to answer so impeccably,

Cosmic_Ambitions  Smiley

IP Logged

Kyo_Kusanagi

Reply #8 - Apr 21st, 2006 at 7:24pm

Thanks and most welcome, Cosmic_Ambitions.

Kyo Smiley

IP Logged

spooky2

Reply #9 - Apr 21st, 2006 at 8:55pm

Hi Cosmic_Ambitions,

I once asked in meditation who I was before my first incarnation, and I got infos about a totally nonhuman being which was somehow in this universe, but with other means of perception. It firstly came from somewhere outside, of something which is "around" our universe.
When this being incarnated and came back, it had changed very much, after each incarnation.
On another take on the "who was I / who am I" issue I was shown that this alien being joined a group, which was a melting, but still in this melting it's individuality remained, and this new entire thing was very similar to that which RAM and Bruce are telling of (I/There, Disc).
Then I focused on reincarnation; the "probes" where formed of the entire being, a mixture of traits; these probes even could breakup again to aspects, or double and go different ways, but they will still be part of the entire being; and so they stay connected, as the entire being is connected to that which it is part of in another, bigger level or bubble.
There is the traditional Karma, but also never the same person incarnating, for there is a steady input to the entire and it mixes new every incarnation which appears then as person.

These infos are always accompanied in my case with the sense of "this is not as it truely is, but presented to you in a way that it comes closest to the truth due to your current ability of understanding".

I'd like you take my impressions not as different or opposed to Kyo's posts. It is just a question of the viewpoint, or the how one asks. Indeed, I believe finally there is no true separation. It's the game we are involved to view hierarchies of viewpoints.

Spooky

"I'm going where the pavement turns to sand"&&Neil Young, "Thrasher"

IP Logged

Cosmic_Ambitions

Reply #10 - Apr 21st, 2006 at 9:18pm

Thanks spooky2,

I thoroughly enjoyed your post. I believe I read something in Bruce's book "Curiosity's Father" about the varying levels/bubbles that exist throughout reality, which are connected to one another via "filaments" of awareness, which bind all back to The Source. (e.g. The Source to The Disc, The Disc to possibly a smaller Disc, that Disc to more Discs, and finally to us (probes).... of course the Discs are probes too. Also, all of creation is bound by a glue, we've known to call "Love". Without that "glue", as Bruce has reported, creation wouldn't be at all as coherent and organized as we find it is.

I love how you wrote:

"These infos are always accompanied in my case with the sense of "this is not as it truely is, but presented to you in a way that it comes closest to the truth due to your current ability of understanding"."

It's kind of like the situation where you have two people walking along on the same path, with the same scenery and elements to be exposed to. However, upon asking these individuals what they experienced along the way, both will give critically different accounts of their adventures. Even though both were on the same path, side by side...

Another thing I like to consider about this reality that I find myself in is the idea that I wouldn't know to appreciate the things that I do if I hadn't made the choice to come here. For instance, I am an avid "beach goer", and have a hard time living away from water. If I hadn't have come to this planet, and I was shown a beach on the "other side", I wouldn't be able to appreciate it with the same tenacity, nor would I know what to appreciate about it had I not chosen to come here and see it/feel it through the eyes of a human being. This kind of applies to the idea about good and evil... If "evil" didn't exist, would you know exactly what "good" was? Or how good "good" was? -- conundrums abound. Wink

PUL,
Cosmic_Ambitions

IP Logged

spooky2

Reply #11 - Apr 21st, 2006 at 9:51pm

Hi again Cosmic_Ambitions,
>>>all of creation is bound by a glue, we've known to call "Love". <<< Yes, when I went deeper in RAM's and Bruce's writings, I found "love" could be understood as caring interest in people and things, which is expanding yourself, and curiosity is a factor in that, sometimes triggered through the wish of "going home", meaning to merge with the greater again, and this website is about how one can be here, as human, and as well there, with the greater perspective I think.
This is good, your walking the path example, and both persons are true, despite they tell different things!
What you said in the last part, it's about experiencing something new, which is a bit mystic in itself when we ask how we even can experience something new? Once we get known about something, we can't step back, it has happend...and we will never become what we were before. So must we take super-care about what we do next? Hmm, will not work, something will happen anyway, the good or the bad and we will be once again more experienced Smiley .

Spooky

IP Logged

Kyo_Kusanagi

Reply #12 - Apr 21st, 2006 at 11:22pm

Quote:
These infos are always accompanied in my case with the sense of "this is not as it truely is, but presented to you in a way that it comes closest to the truth due to your current ability of understanding".

This nicely describes all perspectives and info, from all sources or persons regardless of evolutionary level, including the guides & helpers, their guides & helpers, and so on unto infinity.

A corollary of this, is that the wise have compassion and understanding for the actions of others, for each person at each point of time, is indeed doing the best job of being him/herself that he/she knows how, making the best choices as he/she understands at that point of time. This is why there is no right or wrong, only degrees of cosmoethicality. If he/she/you could have known better, wouldn't you think he/she/you would have chosen better? Therefore do not regret or condemn your past actions (for there is nothing to regret or condemn, only to understand, accept and be compassionate for), but seek *now* to do what to the best of your perspective and understanding, must be done for the good of all the cosmos - the CosmoEthics.

Quote:
Then I focused on reincarnation; the "probes" where formed of the entire being, a mixture of traits; these probes even could breakup again to aspects, or double and go different ways, but they will still be part of the entire being; and so they stay connected, as the entire being is connected to that which it is part of in another, bigger level or bubble. There is the traditional Karma, but also never the same person incarnating, for there is a steady input to the entire and it mixes new every incarnation which appears then as person.

Certainly this does occur; it is a matter of

1) level at which is spoken about - individual soul, oversoul, greater oversoul, entire planetary race, entire galatic race, entire universe, entire cosmos, etc, ad infinitum unto God (defined as Totality of All That Is).  

2) chosen modality of functioning at any given level. Some souls, group souls, oversouls, particularly certain extraterrestrial or galactic races or group beings, choose various versions of this described modailty of existence and evolution. While others, prefer a more individualistic modality of existence and evolution.

Again as always, it is Free Will, at all levels (ie. free will of the individual souls, the collective oversoul, etc; there is never any true conflict of will between these, they are by definition parts/aspects/levels of each other), collectively determine this.

Finally, to facilitate the understanding (and avoid fear-based misconception) of the above described process for the readers, we will use a simple analogy.

Also, be reminded that the above described process, can function at any and all levels, including the human soul, which can (by choice, depending on nature, evolutionary status and free will) incarnate itself simultaneously into two or more physical bodies at the same time, whether on the same planet or otherwise. But usually that goes into the level of the Oversoul (which is naturally a relative term, relative to from-whom-is-viewing, because the Oversoul has it's own Oversoul ad infinitum, unto the entire Cosmos/God/Oneness), that incarnates itself into many individuals (each a functioning individual soul by itself) across many nations, races and worlds simultaneously.

Now then, the analogy. You turn on your PC and logon to the internet. You multitask, by running several chat programs simultaneously (afterall, you're a busy, busy oversoul, so you've lots of people to interact and communicate with, projects to participate in, existences to explore).

You begin opening many windows at once, chatting with entire groups on each chat screen, you chat on MSN messanger, and on IRC chat, and on ICQ chat, and on Yahoo messanger, and on AOL messanger.

(Meanwhile, you're also participating on forum discussions on the Afterlife Knowledge form, on the Near Death forum, on the Astral Pulse forum, and also surfing various websites at the same time. Perhaps also doing a spreadsheet or typing a word document too. And meantime, also watching TV, chatting on the phone, watching your dog, baking pizza in the oven, waiting for an important Fed Ex package, etc.)

So each of your chat persona has a different name, and by choice (eg. because of the different chat or forum group or work you're participating in), each chat persona also naturally has different personality traits, different genders even.

After a couple of hours, you begin calling it a day for each of the chat windows. Finally switching off the PC. The next time you relog onto the internet, and log on to the various chat systems and forums, you resume your personas, but each time, you've changed, evolved somewhat. In fact, your multiple onscreen personas (since you, the person behind the PC, the Oversoul, you're actually the sum total, nay, MORE than the sum total of all of them online limited personalities), you get to mix personality traits, evolve each persona, get to apply or communicate knowledge (gained from another persona, eg ICQ) through this persona (eg. MSN), etc.

Afterall, it's all You. Yet each persona (which is You, of course) has never truly lost any of its essence, or its traits, or even the identities it/they/You enjoy. Because its all You. And there is only Oneness, or Love, between all the personas, between all the selves of YourSelf.

And so it is with ALL beings in the universe, in all the universes, in the entire Cosmos.

So who are You, really? The Sum Total of All Beings, All Worlds, All Realities. You Are Whom We Call Love, ie. Oneness of All.

You Are God.

PS.

Regarding the unification of entire planetary/galatic soul groups/races, Hilarion has predicted the eventual unification (not re-unification, because in essence, none have left Oneness; in form, all races are ever evolving, ever new) of the entire human and angelic races, in the distant future, much after the entirety of humanity has already evolved to the (Homo sapiens) Serenissimus evolutionary status, indescribably beyond what humanity is today.

Read more about it here :
http://infinity.usanethosting.com/Heart.Of.God/Hilarion/Hilarion_Angels_Sereniss...

IP Logged

spooky2

Reply #13 - Apr 25th, 2006 at 4:47pm

Thank you Kyo, most of it I got as "info" in meditations, to me it's nice to hear other people have similar/same informations. Though I'm not aware of possible simultane incarnations, and it's difficult for me to get through this "place" I call my Big I.

Spooky

IP Logged

Kyo_Kusanagi

Reply #14 - Apr 28th, 2006 at 12:01am

(I missed this thread, hence the late reply.)

Quote:
Thank you Kyo, most of it I got as "info" in meditations, to me it's nice to hear other people have similar/same informations. Though I'm not aware of possible simultane incarnations, and it's difficult for me to get through this "place" I call my Big I.

And thanks for sharing and bringing it up in the first place, Spooky, as well as for all your other posts which I do enjoy.

Regarding simultaneous incarnations, it's really about making the concept easier to understand and to relate to in the consciousness of most people. It is true that at the 'individual human soul' level, simultaneous *intraphysical incarnation* is extremely rare, because each lifetime requires much careful focused attention (analogous to a CPU intensive task), and so multi-tasking in the sense of running two or more super intensive tasks, are ill-advised, self-sabotaging, and thus extremely rare. Usually it is in the case of identical twins, that the 'multi-tasking' becomes much easier, and thus it becomes more viable an option.

However, as I said, it's really about helping people understand the concept (first and foremost; the question of frequency of actual occurrence practice of this at any level including the intraphysical, can then be discussed). Because simultaneous beingness, projection or exploration by the consciousness, even at the individual human soul level, *does* indeed occur. Three examples for this follows.

Bruce (Moen) has written about this, in which the person is physically awake, and yet simultaneously in an extraphysical projected state witnessed by another projector.

Robert Bruce has written about this, in which he could simultaneously see his projected self through his physical eyes, and at the same time see his physical self through his projected eyes. He calls this the 'mind-split', and notes that most people are unaware of this phenomenon.

Michael Newton has written about this, in which his research findings on the intermissive period (ie. life-between-life period) indicates that each individual human soul only incarnates a chosen percentage, eg. 70%, of his/her soul or consciential energy, into the physical body for the duration of the entire lifetime. The remaining 30% remains at the 'higher self' level, or could be taken to be the 'higher self', that continues to be active in the spirit world or extraphysical, whilst always maintaining an intimate connection to the incarnated self or personality. Intuition could be considered communications from the higher self.  

Quote:
it's difficult for me to get through this "place" I call my Big I.

Assuming you are referring to 'individual ego', yes ego (which is really the tendency to fall into the illusion of separation from others/All-the-Cosmos; forgetting that the separation is only in form, not in essence) can be quite a nuisance. Much of Karma (to be technically accurate, the aspect of Karma that the IAC calls "evolutionary inertia", which is the tendency for repeating old habit patterns, mostly unproductive or unevolved ones), as defined by clairvoyant seer Charles Breaux, author of "Way of Karma", is due to the ego's self-identity and survival instinct gone wrong, and resulting in a self-identity (and hence tenacious struggle, repeated over and over again), based on various 'stuck' concepts of self-identity, effectively becoming into deep seated issues that manifest across many lifetimes as simultaneous cause-and-effect, including many traumatic relationships, experiences and suffering.

Some people think that the root cause of their karma and suffering came from a certain past life. In a sense, that is correct. But also see the bigger picture, that the seed of that particular Karma or issue, came from within the Soul, to be precise, the need for that soul (by free will) to explore a particular issue, hence attracting various experiences that are actually the effect, but also simultaneously the cause (creating further karma), for various experiences across lifetimes.

For instance, in this life, a person might have an allergy to cats. Past life regression or clairvoyant investigation might reveal that the person was mauled to death by a lion in a past life. Or as another example, a victim of sexual abuse or incest in this lifetime. Again, there can be usually be found some connection between victim and perpetrator in a past life. Sometimes, though rarely, it is a role-reversal, but usually it is a repeating pattern of sorts, and with the same negative intrusion/attachment involved.

But in all of these cases, from a higher viewpoint, there must have been some higher lesson (though this in no way condones the anti-cosmoethical actions of abuse and harm to another; the negative Karma that results for the perpetrator is inescapable, but that's his issue and learning, and another story altogether), or higher purpose, or potential for learning, balancing and evolution of the soul, that seeded from within the soul in the first place, wanting or needing to explore a certain aspect of existence or learning, and thus attracting and manifesting various experiences (each of which create their own karma, or modify and evolve existing related karma), throughout the individual's series of physical incarnations.

It is important that people, including past life hypnotists and regressionists, understand and appreciate this point. That a present life issue or difficulty, can not be truly solved (in terms of evolutionary purpose, or the point of the entire issue in the first place) by simply going into a schema of linear cause-and-effect from a past life event. But seeing the bigger picture, why the soul needed to experience the first such experience in that distant past life in the first place.

It always relates back to the needs of the soul (ie. the causative seed comes from within), and manifested *across* physical lifetimes in various ways and issues. The whole purpose being to explore, balance and ultimately to grow and evolve in a certain area.

The cat allergy in *this* lifetime ('caused' by the traumatic mauling by a lion in a past life), serves an important purpose, in fact, serving the individual him/her - to allow him/herself the opportunity to properly explore this issue within his/her soul, to balance the karma, by letting go of various limiting beliefs, of various concepts of self-identity, of seeing and understanding *Clearly* (see the work of Byron Katie) the true meaning of one's own reactions, thoughts and emotions, to the issue, and finally to move into a place of greater love, with regards to that issue. That's how evolution works, and that's the purpose of Karma.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.