Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Bruce's Books vs TMI (Read 21734 times)
Rob_Roy

New Hampshire, USA
Bruce's Books vs TMI
Aug 28th, 2005 at 7:44pm

I am trying to decide which way to go: with Bruce's materials or Hemi-sync.  TMI charges a lot for their stuff.

Is that the only substantial difference? What about the healing benefits of Hemi-sync?

Thanks.

IP Logged

jkeyes

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Tucson,Az
Re: Bruce's Books vs TMI
Reply #1 - Aug 28th, 2005 at 7:52pm

Rob_Roy,

I say go with Bruce's guidebook and the CD's and select some Hemi sync CD's of your choice.  They're are different from each other but both good.

Jean

IP Logged

Berserk

Reply #2 - Aug 28th, 2005 at 10:02pm

Dear Rob,

It's very expensive to attend the Gateway course at TMI, but that is probably the most effective strategy if you can afford it.  I have the complete set of TMI Gateway CDs, which cost me about $500.  I find the book 'Mastering Astral Projection: 90-Day Guide to Out-of-Body Experience" by Robert Bruce and Brian Mercer just as promising as the TMI CDs and much cheaper ($21.95).  But it's more boring to learn from a book.  On the other hand, the Gateway tapes require too much of a time commitment for my taste.  So pick your poison or pay through the nose. Roll Eyes  Sigh!

Don

IP Logged

Ricardo

Spiritualist, Astral Traveler

Chattanooga, Tn
Reply #3 - Aug 29th, 2005 at 6:05pm

Ditto, right on Berserk. Cheesy

When you unite with me you are uniting without the ego, because I have renounced the ego in myself and therefore cannot unite with yours. Our union is therefore the way to renounce the ego in you.&&&&THE DISAPPEARANCE OF THE UNIVERSE
IP Logged

jkeyes

Tucson,Az
Reply #4 - Aug 29th, 2005 at 7:37pm

Rob_Roy,

I still say go with Bruce's Guide Book and select some personnalized Hemi Sync tapes from the catalog. I also found that the Gate Way Series was in the used book store selling for $50 a while back so if your serious about learning to do retreivals and alter consciousness in the lazy man/woman's way try these for under a $100 total, not counting the Gateway Series.  Then go on to where your heart leads you!

Much Love and glad your interested. Jean

IP Logged

Touching Souls

LOVE IS ALL, SHINE YOUR
LIGHT THAT OTHERS MAY
SEE

Metaline Falls, WA
Reply #5 - Aug 29th, 2005 at 8:47pm

Yes, go with Bruce's books and CD's. Then someday if you can afford it, go to TMI and take a program. Wink

Love, Mairlyn Wink

I AM THAT I AM -- WE ARE ALL ONE -- TOUCHING SOULS
Wink
WWW minniecricket2000  
IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #6 - Oct 7th, 2006 at 1:55pm

Rob, I find being with others and studying in a group if u can, adds more to the experience than studying on your own..its being around like minded people that causes some fine memories to be stored in the old noodle Smiley  theres is the costliness to consider and the distance to travel so we have the tapes and its almost like being there with a little imagination. Smiley  I've heard some folks here say the tapes that balance or syncronize the two sides of the brain get you into a mind state where you can recall the feeling and just be there without that aide. I think Bruce calls it the little finger bending exercise or state specific memory. might be like phasing which I'm calling the shift in consciousness these days (not my term, I just like it)  what I figured out on my own when pursuing explorations or journeys is that no matter where you are, its always the right place to be. love, alysia

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

dave_a_mbs

central california
Reply #7 - Oct 7th, 2006 at 2:38pm

Hi Rob-

I'm not familiar with TMI - but I'd place bruce's books at the top of the heap for value.

I've read lots and lots and lots of other material (!) and within his topic area, soul retrieval, I think Bruce has done an excellent job. I know of none better.

With respect to the technical aspects, Bruce has done about as well as most of the better writers, even including some of the classics that have hung around for thousands of years.

Unless you have lots of extra money, I'd go with Bruce.

dave

life is too short to drink sour wine
IP Logged

Touching Souls

LOVE IS ALL, SHINE YOUR
LIGHT THAT OTHERS MAY
SEE

Metaline Falls, WA
Reply #8 - Oct 7th, 2006 at 2:41pm

Whoa, I thought I was in a time warp Alysia. Didn't realize you'd resurected this post here as I was just reading it in the Book Forum. Shocked

Bruce's books and workshop are most definitely the cheapest way to go. However, going to TMI, if one can afford it, is worth the money because the group energy is absolutely amazing. I imagine the group energy in Bruce's workshops are also amazing.

Blessings, Mairlyn

I AM THAT I AM -- WE ARE ALL ONE -- TOUCHING SOULS
Wink
WWW minniecricket2000  
IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #9 - Oct 7th, 2006 at 5:51pm

thats funny Mairlyn as I was responding to that post to Rob this morn I thought of you.
so we must be connected out there or I wouldn't of thought of you. I didn't actually resurrect this thread, except that I thought of something once I got over here from the link Bets gave us. Bets is working it for us, bringing to the fore some of our older posts to look at again. blessings, alysia Smiley

IP Logged

black_panther

Melbourne
Reply #10 - Oct 7th, 2006 at 8:14pm

Hey Rob

I was surprised when I saw this post!  We have discussed all this already and know which way we're going so wondered why you posted this - until I realised that someone else has resurrected  one of your very old posts.  You don't need guidance here - you already know what you're gonna do!!

Love
Irene (TS/SP)

"Trusting that our lives are divinely guided gives us the courage to surrender our will and have faith that all is happening as it should"&&&&Cheryl Richardson
black+panther  
IP Logged

Rob_Roy

New Hampshire, USA
Reply #11 - Oct 7th, 2006 at 10:05pm

Someone owes me an apology. DO NOT dig up any more of my old posts. If you have a question, ask it YOURSELF. Or else.

Rob

IP Logged

Shirley

San Antonio
Reply #12 - Oct 7th, 2006 at 10:46pm

Or else?

IP Logged

Number XII

Reply #13 - Oct 7th, 2006 at 10:49pm

Who knows, he's throwing a little hissy fit for no reason  Cry

"Philosophy is questions that may never be answered. Religion is answers that may never be questioned."

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #14 - Oct 7th, 2006 at 11:28pm

maybe its me owes you an apology Rob, for responding to an old thread. maybe I should pack it in. maybe I've been here too long? Lips Sealed   I thought your question might be one that many others have who come searching here for answers.
I know you've grown way beyond that question as all of us old timers here have. thanks for asking it though. love, alysia

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.