Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Hilarion Reading (Read 7772 times)
SunriseChaos

DARK IS THE NIGHT FOR
ALL.

Hilarion Reading
Jun 30th, 2006 at 10:08am

Hello all,
I hope everyone is doing ok. It's been a while since I last posted here but i have been going through a bit of a low period.
Nothing too serious. Just asking myself a lot of questions, dealing with my fears and doubts,... stuff like that.
Anyway, I have finally ordered my Hilarion Reading and I am breathlessly thrilled!!!!!! Cheesy
Jon Fox emailed me to say the wait could be up to two months but I don't mind. I can wait.
I figured I have waited for 31 years what's a couple of months hey? Wink
I got plenty of help preparing my questions from the kindest of souls, Kyo. i hope one day I can be able to reciprocate and be of help to him too.
I'm so looking forward to the reading, really excited and there's no one that I could tell so I thought I share it here with you all.
Feels good to be back.

Love and Peace to your souls.

S.C.

PS Hey Juditha I would love to get a message too. Let me know if you get anything for me. Cheers. Smiley

I LOST MY HEART. I BURIED IT TOO DEEP UNDER THE IRON SEA. - KEANE&&------------------------------------------------------------&&LIFE IS WHAT HAPPENS TO YOU WHILE YOU ARE BUSY MAKING OTHER PLANS - JOHN LENNON

IP Logged

Touching Souls

LOVE IS ALL, SHINE YOUR
LIGHT THAT OTHERS MAY
SEE

Metaline Falls, WA
Re: Hilarion Reading
Reply #1 - Jun 30th, 2006 at 1:30pm

I'm very happy for you SC. I can imagine how excited you are for this reading. I hope you'll tell us about it after it happens. I agree with you that Kyo is 'the kindest of souls.'  I know that he's here on the earth plane now to help people to grow spiritually. I feel like I know him personally just from reading his posts and pm'ing him and his responses.

With Love,
Mairlyn Wink

I AM THAT I AM -- WE ARE ALL ONE -- TOUCHING SOULS
Wink
WWW minniecricket2000  
IP Logged

Kyo_Kusanagi

Reply #2 - Jun 30th, 2006 at 2:19pm

Dear S.C. and Mairlyn,

I share your joyous anticipation for your Hilarion Reading, and am keenly looking forward to hearing from you on the Reading again then!

Thank you, both of you beautiful souls for your loving words, and much love to you both, always! Smiley

IP Logged

Touching Souls

LOVE IS ALL, SHINE YOUR
LIGHT THAT OTHERS MAY
SEE

Metaline Falls, WA
Reply #3 - Jun 30th, 2006 at 2:23pm

Thank you dearest Kyo. And what a beautiful picture of children. Wink

Love, Mairlyn Wink

Wink
WWW minniecricket2000  
IP Logged

LightR_on

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Earth
Reply #4 - Jul 1st, 2006 at 6:47am

I'm sorry to offend but this stuff is just more of the same rubbish,

Thats been spurting out of the mouths of the Innocent for it would seem eons.

Please stop ;looking outside for the answers!.Your higher-selves have  been waiting to long for you to hear!

I Hope one day soon you will take the challenges that have been planed and past your tests, it through this process, the process of life you will find the true reconnection you so long for within your hearts.

Love is the key

IP Logged

Kyo_Kusanagi

Reply #5 - Jul 1st, 2006 at 7:54am

With no intention for a debate, the following is FYI only, and only for those who are already interested in the Hilarion Reading.

It is not "looking outside for the answers", and indeed, the "higher-selves" and guides & helpers of those who go for the Hilarion Reading are always delighted, and themselves look forward to Hilarion Readings.

Having a conversation (or a Qn & Ans session, which is basically what the Reading is about, rather than a one-way monologue) with Hilarion, is exactly akin to a college student seeking academic, career, or even personal advice, with a college professor or tutor. Would you see this as "looking outside for the answers"? And would the higher self and guides & helpers of a college student be likely to be violently protesting against the student approaching the college professor and asking for his advice?

In addition, because Hilarion (a consciousness of a very, very high level of evolution, yet one which has much affection and caring for humanity; to the extent of volunteering to do personal Readings (the willingness of the channel Jon C Fox must also be acknowledged here) for any interested intraphysical incarnated person) always gives Readings in collegial collaboratve discussion with the individual's own higher self, guides & helpers (including both human and angelic ones, as well as (if necessary) one's Evolutionary Orientor), the higher self and guides & helpers are always eager and excited (quite so, in point of fact) when an individual does a Hilarion Reading, because as they see it, here is an opportunnity for them to speak through (the remarkably clear channel of Jon C Fox, as well as through Hilarion's words, which are spoken both for Hilarion himself and his own highly evolved perspective, as well as simultaneously on behalf of the individual's own guides & helpers), to the individual in a most clear, effective way.

That is obviously and certainly not to say, that such a process (eg. of a Hilarion Reading) is meant to replace the individual's own connection and relationship to his/her higher self. Such an idea itself is not actually possible in any case, and may appear to be so *only* if the individual allows himself to think it so. You see, your higher self is YOU. YOU *are* your higher self. Nothing can stand between you and YOU, just as nothing can stand in the way between God (the essence of the higher self, just as the higher self is your (the incarnated personality's) essence) and every individual being or consciousness in the Universe.

And what of one's connections with one's guides & helpers? The connection (as is your connection with your higher self) is one based on love at the innermost core, an unbreakable bond that certainly cannot be interrupted or compromised by any psychic Reading, external words, messages, events, incidents, anything or anyone.

----------------------------

If the skeptic is thinking, "all this Kyo says is well and nice, but such would only be so, if the Hilarion Reading is indeed of the validity, reliability and quality that Kyo claims." Certainly, this is a fair qualification. And as to satisfying this qualification, this cannot be accomplished by any words from myself, nor (indeed) even the words from Hilarion! Such a qualification, can only be made by the individual who has done the Hilarion Reading, have had the willingness to understand and hear out Hilarion's personalized advice for him/her, and tried them out. And in time, the *results* of the *helpfulness* will be self-evident (whether it be positive or lacking).

Once again, my recommendation for the Hilarion Reading (a non-profit, non-monetary, non-commision recommendation) is based on extensive personal past experiences with Hilarion, Jon C Fox and the Hilarion Reading.

IP Logged

SunriseChaos

DARK IS THE NIGHT FOR
ALL.

Reply #6 - Jul 3rd, 2006 at 8:24am

LightR_on wrote on Jul 1st, 2006 at 6:47am:

Please stop ;looking outside for the answers!.Your higher-selves have  been waiting to long for you to hear!

I Hope one day soon you will take the challenges that have been planed and past your tests, it through this process, the process of life you will find the true reconnection you so long for within your hearts.

Dear LightR_on,

After reading your reply I would say congratrulations to you!
It seems like you have cracked it during this life time. Just remember when you are giving others advice that not everyone is so lucky.

Yes my higher self might be screaming her head off trying to get my attention. Guides all lined up to help with guidance and love. But here I am in the middle of the world, having a nightmare life, wondering what to do next. Feeling insignificant, lost, completely and utterly alone with my fate.
If they are talking to me I am positively deaf. Whatever choices I make things just seem to get worse. I have been stuck in a personal hell for the last four years and I couldn't tell you one single positive thing I have achieved in this life that I'm proud of, apart from my daughter that is.

I refuse to believe this is all I am here for but I am unable to see otherwise.

I'm probably a very young soul indeed. I must be failing at all my challenges and tests 'cos I can't seem to figure anything out even though I'm trying my best. I feel like I'm drawning in life and I have to constantly fight to keep my head above water. But how long until you're exhausted and sink to the bottom of the ocean?.

I'm not expecting Hilarion is going to sort my life out (he might as well do, in the long term, I don't know that yet), but I'm sure at least, he can throw me a piece of wood to hold on to and keep me from drawning.

As I said you are blessed you can see everything so clearly now and I hope I will too one day (many lives from now I expect). But I don't think I'm wrong to ask for a little bit of help.
A soul at your level of evolution could help so many of the begginers along but I find your approach makes me feel stupid instead. Though I can only speak for myself, after reading your imput on other posts I could see others feeling inadequate as well.
How helpful would be for a hungry infant crying at feeding time, to be told "Oh Pleassse just get out of your cot and go and make yourself a sandwich, duh!!!?.

With Love.

S.C.

PS. Thank you Mairlyn and Kyo. I know I have your love and support as you have mine. And I will definitely share my experience with you and anyone else who might benefit from it.

I LOST MY HEART. I BURIED IT TOO DEEP UNDER THE IRON SEA. - KEANE&&------------------------------------------------------------&&LIFE IS WHAT HAPPENS TO YOU WHILE YOU ARE BUSY MAKING OTHER PLANS - JOHN LENNON

IP Logged

DocM

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Reply #7 - Jul 3rd, 2006 at 8:53am

To put in my two cents here, I think that while the answers do lie within, and while it may take a lifetime of meditation and spiritual journeying to look there, there are times when advice from a kind, motivated individual may be vital.

Help, assistance, and knowing that it is ok to ask for it are prime examples of love that permeates throughout our being.  Now I may have my doubts about the authenticity of some channelings, but if S.C. is asking for help - I say "seek and ye shall receive!"  I have read Kyo and Jon Fox/Hilarion, and I believe that the reading would be valuable to one in need. 

S.C. will only take from it what S.C. knows to be true, and will mull over his personal issues and circumstances.  If one is at an impass in life, one needs to see a way around it.  If one can not, he/she should ask for help. 

So rock on Hilarion, and do let us know S.C. what comes of the reading.  The act of being humble enough to ask for help, either on this board or elsewhere, speaks of you being an "advanced soul" yourself.

Matthew

IP Logged

Touching Souls

LOVE IS ALL, SHINE YOUR
LIGHT THAT OTHERS MAY
SEE

Metaline Falls, WA
Reply #8 - Jul 3rd, 2006 at 2:26pm

Quote:

Please stop ;looking outside for the answers!.Your higher-selves have  been waiting to long for you to hear!

Sometimes it takes a psychic reading to kick start our looking within.

With Love,
Mairlyn   Smiley Smiley

Wink
WWW minniecricket2000  
IP Logged

Kyo_Kusanagi

Reply #9 - Jul 4th, 2006 at 12:06am

Dear Matthew and Mairlyn,

Quote:
Sometimes it takes a psychic reading to kick start our looking within.

Quote:
To put in my two cents here, I think that while the answers do lie within, and while it may take a lifetime of meditation and spiritual journeying to look there, there are times when advice from a kind, motivated individual may be vital.

For the benefit of all who may be interested, a little bit of clarification is in order here.

The Hilarion Reading, and indeed all psychic Readings of any kind, do *not* give you answers. They give you the *perspectives* of the entities being channeled (eg. Hilarion's perspective, and often, within the Reading, your guides & helpers come through as well with their perspectives).

As I have repeatedly said, there is no right or wrong, and therefore no right or wrong answers. There are only *perspectives*. There are only degrees of CosmoEthicality. Therefore, ultimately, the Answers, will be what YOU choose for yourself. And this, can certainly ONLY come from Within.

The same principle applies. Old Age wisdom might say, "Difficult pple/situations, and suffering, teach you the greatest lessons". This is limiting because it suggests the false idea that "suffering is good for the soul".

New Age wisdom (at least the 'Kyo version' of New Age wisdom) instead clarifies. "It is your *willingness* to learn from *any* of your experiences, with *any* kind of pple/situation, as well as the (experience & process of) *Healing* of the suffering/false ideas/imbalance, and the TurnAround (Clarification) from suffering into greater Love (Truth), that offers you the opportunity to *teach yourself* the greatest evolutionary lessons."

So others (whether it be experiences or other pple, even entities being channeled) do *not* teach you, YOU teach yourself (ie. *you* are always *your own* Teacher), and you do this from your own willingness to learn from your interactions with others, from your relationships, and from your own Love.

And so, this is exactly what is happening with the Hilarion Reading. Neither Hilarion, nor your guides & helpers, nor your Angels, nor your Evolutionary Orientor, nor any Ascended Master, nor any other form of God no matter how highly evolved, can give you *your own* answers. They can only offer and share their personal perspectives, their suggestions, their understanding, their wisdom.

Also note that (as per the purpose of Creation, for God to explore Her/Him/ItSelf as Love) as each and every being (ie. form of God) are special & unique, though essentially interconnected as One, the perspectives; therefore the perspectives, understanding and wisdom of each guide, helper, angel, evolutionary teacher (eg. ascended masters such as Hilarion, as well as your own Evolutionary Orientor) will be somewhat unique too (and that's a wonderful thing to be respected and celebrated! Everyone else is indeed your "Other Self" enjoying a wonderfully unique perspective!), so verily there is no right or wrong, there are no 'answers', there is only free will, and self-responsible free will at that.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.