Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
saturday oct 28th PE (Read 23594 times)
LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
saturday oct 28th PE
Oct 31st, 2006 at 9:38pm

Spooky, see if u can post below me. I'm just testing this forum as you said you had a problem. I didn't do a PE Sat. did you?

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

Touching Souls

LOVE IS ALL, SHINE YOUR
LIGHT THAT OTHERS MAY
SEE

Metaline Falls, WA
Re: saturday oct 28th PE
Reply #1 - Nov 1st, 2006 at 1:29am

No problems here either.
Love, Marilyn

I AM THAT I AM -- WE ARE ALL ONE -- TOUCHING SOULS
Wink
WWW minniecricket2000  
IP Logged

betson

Afterlife Knowledge Member

SE USA
posting PEs
Reply #2 - Nov 1st, 2006 at 10:31am

Greetings,
Spooky, Alyssia, anyone, I just wonder if you're still having trouble posting on one board, if you could post under another heading like Dreams? At least it would be available for us to learn from and discuss and could be sorted out later.  Undecided  I wouldn't want to miss your PEs entirely. Or if you're responding to a topic could you PM or email someone and have them recopy it for you?
Not good to mess up the categories forever, just hoping this is a short term problem.
A couple of weeks ago I couldn't post either; it just froze when I tried to submit what I'd written, but it was OK a few hours later. Another time it happened because 'someone' at my end had turned off cookies.
bets
PS I didn't do a PE this past weekend either.

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

betson

SE USA
Reply #3 - Nov 1st, 2006 at 10:46am

Hey spooky,
When I just went up to Allan's section, I saw your avatar photo and thought "whoa, where did spooky get such a stern-looking photo. It's so similiar to his with his mischievious, mysterious smile."
Then I realized.  Wink
You and Mona Lisa would make a good pair!
bets 

Shakespeare

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #4 - Nov 1st, 2006 at 12:30pm

Spooky is a powerful blues singer/muscian. thats right he's a male mona lisa, thats great insight bets! good grief, I sing blues too, almost got kicked out of my choral group once because I wasn't chirpy enough...you should see some of my mug shots, no wait, you shouldn't! ha ha!
this is on topic Cool because you can get a message from a picture, a whole rote!
aint it grand? so its like PE.  good morning everybody, I need my ...

IP Logged

betson

SE USA
Reply #5 - Nov 2nd, 2006 at 5:10pm

Greetings,
Lets talk about spooky while he's not able to talk back....  Wink
Even tho a picture's worth 1000 words, I don't think I had any insight there. What I meant to say was that his expression seems to change with whether his post is serious or humorous. Like this--- Smiley Sad

bets

Shakespeare

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #6 - Nov 3rd, 2006 at 4:42pm

you're right, he's having puter problems? I hope they're resolved soon. I hope he understands he is loved. I guess we don't know until we're told. works that way for me anyway.

IP Logged

spooky2

Reply #7 - Nov 3rd, 2006 at 7:52pm

Hi people, just a test if I can post here...

"I'm going where the pavement turns to sand"&&Neil Young, "Thrasher"

IP Logged

spooky2

Reply #8 - Nov 3rd, 2006 at 10:15pm

So now, for technical reasons, I post piece by piece to find out what the website don't like of that post.
--------------------------------------
Hi PEople,
I looked after you last weekend,

Saturday:
Just "went out" and asked to be with the PElers of Bruce's board, or to go to the target person if there is one.

There was a room, damped light, and things were hanging from the ceiling, I tried to figure out what it was, could be medals, or maybe these little lamps for parties or christmas, don't know exactly, but it were many of this items.

IP Logged

spooky2

Reply #9 - Nov 3rd, 2006 at 10:17pm

Then I was in another room. I was standing at the left side of a table, I think it was round, in the back of me a wall, to my left in a little distance another wall with a board, maybe a kitchen board. In front of me a person, I guess a she; I was a shy at the beginning, but then I started to giving kisses to that person! (Sorry in case...) This person then took a kettle from the board or stove at the left wall (from my perspective) and poured some water/tea/coffee in a very little cup which was on the round table near me. I drank it quickly and immediately this person filled it again, and drank again. I thought "Well was there something strong in this drink?" Then the person turned some music up, the stereo was positioned at the corner of the left wall and the wall I was looking at, there was a door, and then we danced a while.

IP Logged

spooky2

Reply #10 - Nov 3rd, 2006 at 10:19pm

Then I wanted to go outside with this person, I felt like the appartment was to little for me, I wanted to go out. Through the door, there was a little hall, another room with an opened door, and to the left the door of the appartment. We went down the stairs, and then it became like my stairway of my appartment, also outside the building it was like where I live, so I decided that I was mixing it up with my imaginations and made a cut, then tuning in again, and then we were in an open landscape.

IP Logged

spooky2

Reply #11 - Nov 3rd, 2006 at 10:27pm

That person showed me a large perl-chain with lemon-yellow "perls" basketball sized.

IP Logged

spooky2

Reply #12 - Nov 3rd, 2006 at 10:29pm

Then I saw a hand with a scissor, cutting hair of another person. Then I defocused and thought of how to draw a hatching, with hand or with the computer.

Sunday
Same approach,

I saw a playground with a swing, and two persons came in my direction pushing a baby carriage (don't know if there was a child sitting in it; the cart was for sitting, open to the front), leaving the playground. Then they bent off to the right (seen from my direction), and the one person left, the other seemed to ponder if to go back to the playground or to leave too.

A person behind a counter, or an ironing board. This person showed me items laying on that board, looked like stuff, clothing, then the person fold the pieces carefully.

In C1, I had my mobile phone turned on in my jacket without keylock, and when I pulled it out in the display was the number 3333333 , seven times the three. Looked a bit odd to me, maybe to someone it means anything?

Spooky

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #13 - Nov 3rd, 2006 at 11:12pm

glad to see you made it back Spooky. I cannot say that I recognized anything you said although I see myself as a hostess serving coffee, all my life I see this about me. so possibly...we need to get a focal point person for saturday I suppose. ok, ok, I'll be it! Huh  lol. it starts on saturday and proceeds thru the week. something fun to do if you like to see what you get. love, alysia

say, the things hanging from the ceiling Spooky, could that mean decorations coming up for the holiday season?

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #14 - Nov 4th, 2006 at 12:12am

Spooky, if I didn't like you so much I'd call you a board hog.   Wink

Glad you are able to post again. 

I didn't participate either.  My mind has been on other things.  I realized that if my focus is elsewhere, it won't work to try anyway so I may as well not worry about it right now.  So I came up with an idea...I set intent that the next time I want, wish, or desire to use intent to do something, even if I may not be quite focused enough at the time to do it, that even so I would use that feeling of not being able to focus intently enough at the moment as a reminder that my intent was already in place and that I'm now allowing myself the intensity of focus needed to use however I desire. 

(It sounds more complicated than it is, I think.  I wanted to create a loophole.  I hope it works.  It's kind of a way to trick myself.  I have all these other ways of tricking myself, so I figure this one may as well work too).

Roll Eyes

Author of Persephone's Journey (Amazon.com)

http://www.vickyshort.blogspot.com/
WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.