Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
A Hardware Store and F27 (Read 2464 times)
Steve_Ed
Ex Member

A Hardware Store and F27
Feb 22nd, 2007 at 3:04pm

My dream symbols are very closely tied with my personality so the answers really lie with my memory and experience banks.  Yet, I am interested in hearing your ideas and replies to the following:

I am shopping at a hardware store in my dream mode and decide to look for some paint brushes.  A customer assistant shows me even though I have already found it.  Looking at the paint brushes, looking for one to use in my oil painting class, I realize that I am dreaming and I decide to take this opportunity to visit Focus 27.

I decide to grab some balloons (that have conveniently appeared or that I have focused upon) to ensure that I reach my destination.  Holding onto balloons, I jump and float into the ceiling into the black void beyond.

I arrive at a very fancy restaurant and a woman seems to recognize me.  Not in the mood for fighting, I let her enthusiastically lead me into the dining area for a seat at a table with another with another woman who also seems to know me.  My impression is that they know me like wives and they have really been wanting to meet me.  I do not immediately gain the required experience associated with them so I am just playing along with my present-day self.

I ask one of the women if she can help me maintain my focus into this world and with that, she hands me her glass of water to drink from, like a super-loving wife.  I drink from it, and set the glass down.  I soon wake up since I feel that that is all for now.

Observing the last part of the dream, I realized just now that the two wives got me in touch with my unwillingness to pursue a relationship with women.  See, ever since many of my beliefs have been called into question, I have been doubtful of being compatible with anybody due to my very specific and unique traits and an unrelenting critique of anything dogmatic.  I know now that I was wrong about my doubt and I suspect that my fear of women was likely turning my heart stale.

In addition, I have this emotional sensitivity, that I learned about from my mother's moody times, that made me afraid to meet women.  I suspect that this is the cause of much of my depression and instability.

Steve Ed.

IP Logged

Kranada

Pennsylvania USA
Re: A Hardware Store and F27
Reply #1 - Mar 10th, 2007 at 6:24pm

seems like you had quite a realization there steve, regarding your beliefs and others I personally feel the same way. I feel that most women would look at me and my obsession with metaphysics in a negative way thats why I keep that part of my life seperate.  Perhaps one day i'll meet a woman that I can share this part of my life with but until then I don't mind dating and keeping this part of my life to myself.
  Don't stop dating steve just keep your beliefs to yourself until you find the right woman  Smiley    Take care     -Kroan-

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.