Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
My effort to remote view some forum members (Read 9661 times)
Alan McDougall

South Africa
My effort to remote view some forum members
Mar 3rd, 2008 at 4:35am

Hello all I have attempted a remote viewing on some of the forum members, for what it is worth, mainly just for fun so lets see.

“Note I am new at this and a lot of what I saw could just be symbolic”

Bruce.

I see a childs rocking horse what looks like a childs sand play box a fallen tree branch and what appears to be a fish pound with floating lilies.

Bets

Many many trees home nestled in them. Strange I is see what looks like a large key board similar to a brail typewriter and a safe with a combination lock

Don

I see a beautiful city with golden fountains of water, something like the hanging gardens of Babylon. In addition, a white horse and rider with a crown and bow, his hair if flowing backward from the speed he is riding. Don is at his desk studious and focusing on some vexing mystery or problem.

Dave

Dave a nice house Dave is sitting on a couch and at the back of him is some sort of large screen TV the Twin Towers are burning and he appears to not yet aware of it

Justin

I see a piano in a largish room, there are other tables painting in this room, also shinning floor tiles in this house but not necessarily in this room.

Ulra

A young man standing on a lawn in the evening looking at a large house lit up in the dark. This is rather vague I know!

George

A house with some sort of metal palisades. A window George enjoys looking out of.

Juditha,

Juditha vision is very clear she is looking out on the water, could be a lake or ocean, she sees a woman in white whose hands are outstretched to greet her in joy. The moon and its beautiful reflection on the water is lighting up the night

"If you guys don’t like it posted here I will move it off topic"

alan
« Last Edit: Mar 3rd, 2008 at 6:09am by Alan McDougall »  

Blessings and Light

Alan McDougall
WWW <a href= <a href=  
IP Logged

betson

Afterlife Knowledge Member

SE USA
Re:  My effort to remote view some forum memb
Reply #1 - Mar 3rd, 2008 at 10:30am

Greetings Alan and All,

Remote viewing has often been discussed here, Alan, so I for one see no reason this topic should be moved. It prepares us for the non-physical afterlife--to hear of non-physical explorations, as well as to take part in them.

Regarding what you saw at 'Bets' ':
Yes, the area I live in was a woods, and houses were built here without taking down many trees. I don't know what a braille typewriter looks like, but we have a small 4' long electric piano that is mostly keyboard, and also a desk that was once a melodian ---a  keyboard type instrument but the keys have been replace with a writing surface; can loved wood have a memory of its former life?   A safe is out in view in the den ( Huh why I don't know) but we use locks since our brains now have trouble with combinations. Smiley

So I'd say one definite yes, and two probables--excellent!  Cheesy The probables develope, I'm told, when your Interpretor-part of your mind gives your consciousness an image that is closest to an archetype of the subject. But emphasizing the type may change some details.

Congratulations!
Bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

juditha
Ex Member

Reply #2 - Mar 3rd, 2008 at 1:56pm

Hi alan This is great what you seen of me as i had been dreaming all night long about spirit the other night and one of the visions they showed me was of a small lake and this lake had 3 moons above it and one moon was red one moon was blue and one moon was yellow and i was talking to my friend about painting this scene of what i was shown in the spiritworld and my friend came round to see me and she was dressed in white.

My friend will be amazed tommorow when i show her what you have written,congratulations from me as well alan.If you look on the dream forum you will see that i posted a couple of days ago about my dreaming all night about the spiritworld.

Love and God bless    love juditha

IP Logged

ultra

Reply #3 - Mar 4th, 2008 at 12:42am

Hi Alan,

Perhaps vague, but maybe not so far off either.
I usually do a walking meditation in the evening for 1-2 hours when it is more peaceful.
It is a daily practice that I am very fond of.

One favorite destination is a park about a mile from my house that has many paths I like to walk around silently or chant and sing. The large house lit up in the dark could be peoples' houses in the area at night or the night sky itself.

- u

"What the soul sees and has experienced, that it knows; the rest is appearance, prejudice and opinion."
   - Sri Aurobindo

IP Logged

Berserk2

Reply #4 - Mar 4th, 2008 at 12:52am

Alan,

Yesterday (Sunday) I preached on the prophet Ezekiel's  Vision of the Valley of Dry Bones (Ezekiel 37:1-14).  The text deals with the exile of the Jews after the Babylonian destruction of Jerusalem and its Temple and the forced exile of the Jewish survivors to Babylon.  Of course, I was drawing lessons from the miraculous return to Jerusalem, but before I did, I GAVE AN EXTENSIVE DESCRIPTION OF THE CITY OF BABYLON AND ITS DELIGHTS.  In your remote viewing of me, you locate me by Babylon's Hanging Gardens.  I'd say that's quite an impressive synchronicity!  Congratulations!

Don

IP Logged

vajra
Ex Member

Reply #5 - Mar 4th, 2008 at 8:06am

Smiley That's impressive Alan.

The Monroe Institute does an RV exercise in the Gateway Programme. It's not a universal capability, at least done 'cold' like that (could be different with practice) but out of a group of about 15 people 3 of us were able to identify or at least 'see' the physical form of an item on a photo in a sealed envelope.

It can be very live. I was particularly energised by the end of the week, and think it's probably since faded a bit but I was a day or two later able to track my wife as she walked through the passenger side of Madrid airport via baggage collection to the arrivals gate.

Not clearly, a bit like a grainy black and white TV picture (my visuals seem usually to be fuzzy unlike some of you guys), but enough to place her. I was able to start walking towards her just before she appeared through the gate, and was able to tell her the turns she'd made before getting to baggage, what side and end of the carousel she stood and roughly for how long.

I was very surprised, up to then I'd read the books but had it down as something that only the odd very exceptional person could do...

IP Logged

Alan McDougall

South Africa
Reply #6 - Mar 4th, 2008 at 9:33am

Varga,

I wll view you tonight and post back to validate like the others, anyone reading this thread can ask me and i will do the same for them

alan

Blessings and Light

Alan McDougall
WWW <a href= <a href=  
IP Logged

Alan McDougall

South Africa
Reply #7 - Mar 4th, 2008 at 10:28am

Varga,

You have a strange mind and been to some strange places. "ignore time I this viewing". I see someone coming out of an arched old wooden door of some type and then going back into what I can only call catacombs or an empty underground aqueduct. The man/boy seem to be lost in the maze of old pillars there, and then is joined with friends in this darkish place and they begin to have fun and laugh.

The scene changes as if they had come out of dark catacombs into the bright light of day. I then see traffic cars people etc etc etc, a parade of some sort like parade girls dancing” comes down the street every one is happy. I stop the viewing.

Crazy I know perhaps it means something to you It, however. it was clear vivid and in full color in my mind

Regards

alan 

Blessings and Light

Alan McDougall
WWW <a href= <a href=  
IP Logged

Justin aka asltaomr
Ex Member

Reply #8 - Mar 4th, 2008 at 12:23pm

Hi Alan, in my case there may be a few possibilities.   It may be more symbolic, because lately i've been thinking a lot about music and picking up an instrument again, most likely either guitar or violin (leaning more to the latter).   I played the trumpet briefly when i was younger. 

Neptune is now conjuncting my Venus, and Venus is the ruler of my 3rd and 10th houses, and both Venus and Neptune are very pertinent to music.   

The other main possibility if it is a hit more than not, is that one of the people i work with who is handi capped, has a bunch of toys to play with, but he is very partial to musical/sound making toys and he has a few, little key board type toys and he is oft playing with one of those when i am over.

Let me know what time you were doing this, maybe it matches up?  I work with him in the evenings, Eastern U.S. standard time, or minus 5 hours from Greenwich.   

More literally, i don't play the piano and none of us at our place have one. 

I've only tried remote viewing a couple times myself, but from those couple of times i seem to be a somewhat natural.   

One time at the A.R.E. they had a psychic development class, my wife and i went to.   In there, we were given an envelope with a randomly chosen picture, and we tried to see the contents.   My wife and i were sitting right next to each other.    Anyways, i got several main features of both my pic and her pic as well, which is not surprising since our energies are so entwined. 

Then at TMI, in a group of 22, i was one of a few who got at least a few major features of our target, but another person, a woman got it much better than anyone.   In that case, i let my "interpreter" get too involved and started making associations.  I kept getting, "round, loopy thing" and "water" very strongly but originally separately, and decided to put them together to get a "lake".   Wrong, too much left brain interference.

IP Logged

Alan McDougall

South Africa
Reply #9 - Mar 4th, 2008 at 1:26pm

Justin

Yes, these remote visions can expand beyond time, space, and even logic and it is sometimes up to the receiver to unravel the message, as it could also be symbolic like you so rightly stated.

I will try again for you to get a more literal remote view of your situation as this primary effort was brief and not intense, as I did not know how you guys would receive it from me

alan

Blessings and Light

Alan McDougall
WWW <a href= <a href=  
IP Logged

DocM

Reply #10 - Mar 4th, 2008 at 3:03pm

Sounds pretty neat.  But watch out, Alan - the government may stop at your door and try to harvest your technical skill!  It is fascinating to me that Ingo Swann had this ability, along with the ability to have an effect on machines a good distance from him (as observed by Putoff), yet he was not a believer in the afterlife.

Still, Alan I think you should try to cultivate this talent.  See if you can pick up on the color of the rug on which my office chair is.  Its a fairly small room in Manhattan (office space at a premium here!).

Matthew

IP Logged

Rondele
Ex Member

Reply #11 - Mar 4th, 2008 at 3:44pm

Speaking of remote viewing, I will never forget a radio interview last May with Michael Lynch, a remote viewer.

At that time, he said he had a clear vision of Barack Obama, in the Oval Office at the White House, in the midst of a period of very furious civil unrest.  Pres. Obama was desperately trying to quell these massive disturbances.

I kind of blew it off at the time, I had never heard of Lynch and in May 07, no one was giving Obama much of a chance of being elected.

Now it appears very likely he will be elected.  And just the other day there was an article citing a prediction by Shelby Steele, a well known black author, saying that he foresees civil unrest in an Obama administration because of all the promises he made to African Americans that cannot be delivered.

Anyhow, what Lynch claimed last May seems much more likely than it did 10 months ago.

Time will tell.

IP Logged

juditha
Ex Member

Reply #12 - Mar 4th, 2008 at 5:08pm

Hi Matthew I,m getting red and brown squares on your rug,i feel i,m right  but i am also seeing a shade of blue but i,m sticking with the red and brown,heres hopeing i,m right but if i,m not i will just have to accept that i dont get things right all the time.

Love and God bless    love juditha

IP Logged

vajra
Ex Member

Reply #13 - Mar 4th, 2008 at 6:25pm

Wink Sounds like we'd better start behaving ourselves or Alan and Co will turn us in!

I can't quite place the situations Alan. The catacombs sounds very like a large underground car park converted from a 19th C or older basement warehouse with multiple pillars and sections you could get lost in I used a lot until a few years ago. I used to have a good laugh with the attendants. It had a large arched door entry coming out on to a busy shopping street in Dublin and as it happens I have clear memories of (metaphorically) bumping into good looking ladies on the way out in Summer.

I guess you'd be far from the first to conclude I'd a 'strange' mind, although it feels quite normal to me. I can see though that it's an odd mix of characteristics. Wink  Embarrassed Feel free to elaborate, but pm if it's too embarassing! 

I've travelled a fair bit, but not been to any very strange places by my own definition. At least not while awake or conscious!!!

IP Logged

Alan McDougall

South Africa
Reply #14 - Mar 4th, 2008 at 10:25pm

varga,

I will not elaborate unless you want me to other than to say you love the ladies and are one fun guy. You are easy to interact with.

alan

Blessings and Light

Alan McDougall
WWW <a href= <a href=  
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.